We are recruiting for an office administrator for a highly successful project management company working in the residential construction sector to fulfil the following role:
- To project manage many projects simultaneously from sale through to completion.
- Liaise with architects, structural engineers, planners, building control, party wall surveyors, contractors and suppliers.
- Be the Client's office point of contact throughout their project and provide a high level of customer service.
- Request stage payments from Clients.
- Keep track of changes to contracts/extras.
- General admin support including filing, data entry, scanning and postage.
- Support sales surveyors.
- Monday to Friday - 5 days per week
- Confident telephone manner and strong English language skills (written/oral).
- A high level of competence using Windows/Microsoft Office (particularly Office Excel).
- Be highly organised and capable of working efficiently on several tasks.
- Ideally live within an easily commutable distance from Kingston upon Thames
- Project Management
- Project Manager
- Project Administrator
- residential property
- Admin Assistant
- MS Office Building
- Contractors Interior design
- construction refurbishment e
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job