- Ensure active and wide engagement – helping to establish a many to many relationships within each company (ensuring numerous senior active contacts within each organisation).
- Maximise members’ usage of products and services including participation in relevant events, committees and project groups.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of CRM system / SBS helping to keep the data up to date.
- Represent at meetings and events - giving presentations where required.
- Provide first class account management to key accounts ensuring they remain engaged, our services well used and accounts continue to see value in membership.
- Support the delivery of events, ensuring they are successful and well attended.
- Lead on the development and delivery of key new projects increasing the functionality, usage, reach and relevance of this key products.
- Lead on the development and delivery of products and services aimed specifically at SMEs and technology firms already in or looking to expand into the sector, providing new and valuable services to key growth areas of the sector.
- Support in the recruitment and retention of new and existing members, focussing on SMEs looking to expand and grow within the sector.
- Contribute to membership retention and recruitment campaigns helping to achieve membership KPI.
- Graduate level with a Marketing related degree
- Background and experience in Digital Marketing/Web development with HTML knowledge
- Highly motivated team player with good interpersonal skills and ability to form good working relationships with people.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively on different projects without supervision.
- Self-starter with a pro-active approach who possess a strong sense of initiative.
- Effective communication and presentation skills - both oral and written.
- Highly organised with a structured approach to project co-ordination.
- Ability to co-ordinate data and present it in an easily read format.
- Focused with the ability to work under pressure and commitment to delivering results on time and to budget.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £150 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114