Graduate Costings Analyst
- Co-ordinate and support the Salads Product Development costing process.
- Challenge and align the assumptions in the costings.
- Ensure accurate and timely decision making information is available.
- Provide scenario analysis for uncertain development situations.
- Attend feasibility meetings to learn how the process works and assist in improving it.
- Act as a key link role between Finance, NPD, Operations and Commercial
- Document, track and explain changes to costings through the Stage & Gate development and sign off process
- Support in Commercial Finance consolidations and analysis
- Co-ordinating the completing Costing Matrices.
- Ensuring alignment of inputs and assumption from various data sources
- Communicating changes through the system
- Updating cost sets on the NPD models
- Managing the workflow process for sign off
- Supporting on stage & gate paperwork
- Help co-ordinate post launch reviews
- Provide ad hoc analysis to support the Commercial, Product Development and Marketing teams
- Provide cover for other parts of the process.
- Support post-promotional evaluation
- Ad hoc project work
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here in Bostonwe employ around 400 colleagues and produce ready to eat salads, prepared vegetables and snacks for many of the major retailers such as Coop, Boots, Greggs, Costco, Spar and BOL.What we’re looking for
Candidates will likely be recent Finance graduates eager to pursue a career in Commercial Finance. We offer CIMA study support with a view to helping you become a fully qualified accountant.
- Strong system and spreadsheet abilities.
- Interest in FMCG and food industry
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Proven ability to think clearly under pressure, and prioritise a workload
- Manage multiple stakeholders
- Understanding of manufacturing processes from a Finance perspective.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and cost drivers
- A methodical and logical approach to data management and communication
- A ‘can do’ attitude demonstrated in a challenging environment
- A supportive yet challenging demeanour to ensure costing input integrity
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'