Our client, a 'Big Four’ Financial Services Consultancy, is seeking a cohort of Graduates to join its London office.
This is a high profile financial regulation project focused on managing policy and risk, relating to consumer focused issues.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with an established firm, in a fast paced and supportive team environment!
- Review legal documents, process cases and update systems.
- Liaise with clients via written correspondence.
- Resolve queries and escalate issues to Senior Management, as required.
- Produce reports and statistics.
- Coordinate workload and provide wider team support.
- Undergraduate degree, from any discipline.
- Previous administration experience is desirable.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office packages.
- Highly organised with good time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
This role is a full time contract position, until December 2018 (with scope for extension), based in the City of London. Working hours are Tuesday - Thursday 19:00-07:00.
The next intake is Tuesday 29th May.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates.
- Administrative Support
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Organisational Skills
- Active Team Player