The main purpose of the role would be to ensure sound governance and oversee the risk framework of the organisation and also to ensure appropriate risk and assurance frameworks are in place and maintained.
Other duties & responsibilities
- Co-ordinate governance and compliance across the organisation.
- Provide a comprehensive Business Governance and Assurance function.
- Develop and review policies, procedures, plans, strategies and reports as required to deliver aims and objectives and ensure compliance with legislation, regulation, best practice and consistency across the organisation. Maintain the central policy register, standing orders, rules and financial regulations
- Support the planning, design and implementation of risk management processes for the organisation and provide Boards and Committees with assurance that an appropriate risk and control framework is in place.
The business is one of the leading housing businesses in the Midlands and leading the way in London too. This role is a newly created one.
What are we looking?
- Experienced in a similar governance role.
- Working within a non-for profit organisation
What is on offer?
A salary up to £40,000