Golf Day & Membership Sales Advisor - Golf - Near St Albans
Fantastic golf club now seeks a proactive sales professional with interest in golf!
You are probably passionate about golf, have the energy to become a sales executive & ambassador for this excellent club. You will be directly responsible for the generation, enrolment and conversion of club memberships as part of a small team. Good communication with current and potential members via the telephone and face to face contact is essential as well as play the occasional round with members. You will be target driven and focused upon achieving your KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) whilst having the personality to mix with members from all backgrounds.
To support the Sales and Marketing Manager in maximising opportunities to increase revenue and drive sales for all areas of the business whilst maintaining excellent customer service and attention to detail.
- Achieve monthly and annual golf day sales targets.
- Contribute to reaching and exceeding the monthly and annual events and membership targets.
GOLF DAYS & EVENTS:
- Meet and Greet golf day and event organisers.
- Target golf days and events on the day for re-booking.
- Chase up deposits and signed terms and conditions forms.
- Liaise with organisers regarding final numbers and requirements.
- Initiate follow up to golf days and events following the company procedure.
You will have experience of working in a premium environment, be comfortable both on the phone and meeting face to face to achieve sales target. Highly professional & well presented, this could be the start of a great career in the premium golf / leisure sector.
- Exceed monthly and annual new member sales targets
- Respond to membership enquiries by telephone
- Promote membership in line with seasonal opportunity
If you feel you have the ability to shine in this sales role we would love to hear from you!
- Customer Service