My client is looking for a Retail Marketing Coordinator to be responsible for supporting the execution of their marketing strategy in the EMEA region. Supporting the Retail Marketing Manager, they will be a driving force behind their retail marketing initiatives in Europe.
The role will involve:
- Supporting the development and execution of their in-store retail support & visual merchandising strategy.
- Be connected to theretail network in the EMEA region and work with relevant stakeholders to ensure that the market needs are shared and understood.
- Support a calendar of retail events for the EMEA region, and work with relevant team members to ensure they are effectively delivered.
- Work with retailers to develop co-operative marketing plans that support and complement the business owned campaigns and initiatives
- This role will require regular travel throughout the EMEA region.
- Work closely with the other key marketing functions (PR, Retail marketing & event management)
- Ad-hoc projects as directed by the Digital Marketing Manager.
Key Working Relationships
Retail Marketing Manager (EMEA Mktg)
EMEA Marketing Team
District Sales Managers (GMBH region)
- Ideally Degree or equivalent educated and a minimum of 1 year's experience within a retail marketing environment.
- Fluent both written and spoken in German with strong communication skills.
- Strong IT Skills including the microsoft suite.
- Finger on the pulse of current affairs music and social trends
- An innovator, with a passion for learning.
- An understanding of the EMEA Music industry would be advantageous but not essential