This well-established research and consulting firm currently has a great opportunity as a Research Analyst with English to mother tongue standard and fluency in German.
The German speaking Research Analyst role is focused on international primary and secondary research in the retail banking and payments area and is varied, involving report, consulting, newsletter and conference activities.
Research Analysts have significant individual responsibility while working as part of larger project teams. As you build your career, you can expect to be given increased project management responsibility and to develop a full range of research and consulting skills.
- English to mother tongue standard (written and spoken)
- Fluent German language skills
- Good academic record: good degree and A levels (or equivalent)
- An understanding of research and analysis and the ability to analyse and interpret qualitative information and numerical data
- Previous work experience as a Research Analyst is helpful although not mandatory
- An interest to work within the retail banking and payments area
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Frank. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Research Analyst Consultant qualitative quantitative German ATM Retail Banking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job