We are working with the World’s Leader in high performance PC and VR Gaming Hardware, who are looking for a German or French Speaking, Technical Support Representative to join their growing team in Bracknell!
Their ground-breaking technology and innovation is respected hugely by the gaming community across the world and are continuing to develop and create game changing hardware to change the planets gaming experience.
This position will see you join our clients growing Technical Support team.
You will be fully trained in our clients’ market leading products and provide Technical Support to EMEA customer market remotely from their offices in Bracknell.
You will face a range of challenges from different customers daily basis, whilst also getting involved in new product testing, assembling, break fixing and feedbacking to development teams on common issues.
- Experience working in a customer service or technical support position
- Can speak and write fluent German or French
- Has excellent problem-solving abilities and loves to take on new challenges
- Strong prioritisation, organisation and analytical skills
- Has the ability to multi-task and can think quickly on your feet when dealing with multiple cases
- Show’s a strong desire to learn and build upon technical and softer skills
- An enthusiasm for Gaming would be beneficial, but not essential!
Ready to Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for a German or French Speaking, Technical Support Representative to join a market leader in the Gaming industry and be part of their growing UK team!
Want to learn more? Why are you still reading?!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job