Shifts: 6am-2pm/2pm to 10pm rotating
Culina Group a well established leader in the logistics market is recruiting for on permanent basis at our Port Salford Great Bear site.
s are responsible for the receipt of incoming goods and loading of completed orders in a safety conscious and time critical environment whilst ensuring set KPIs are met.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Reach Truck Licence ESSENTIAL
- VNA Desirable
- Assemble customer orders from the order profile.
- Ensure the correct amount of product is picked and built, correctly and safely, onto pallets in line with warehouse procedures.
- Stretch wrap completed order and present to marshalling area as appropriate.
- Generate performance in line with KPI’s as required.
- Undertaking further warehouse operative duties of marshalling, cleaning, loading, goods-in, pallet checking, as requested by the site management team.
- Must have a flexible approach to work/training.
- .Must comply and be participative in a health & safety culture, complying with H&S and other warehouse related company processes, procedures and instruction.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in and use to working in a fast paced organisation then click apply now and #joinourwinningteam!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'