Are you a General Practice Accounts Manager Looking to join a London based leading Independent firm of Chartered Accountants? This role offers an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate with a strong background in accountancy, enhancement of both their skills and career development is a priority. If you believe you possess the required experience and are looking for that next step up in your career then this could be a perfect opportunity for you.
The successful candidate will have a strong base of experience in statutory accounts preparation under UK GAAP. We are looking for a candidate experienced in preparing statutory accounts and corporation tax computations across a range of client industries. The role include management accounts preparation and supervision of junior team members. They are seeking a candidate who is enthusiastic to work within a growing department, able to work from their own initiative and contribute to the success of the department.
Main duties and Responsibilities include:
- Statutory accounts preparation including year-end adjustments and accounts disclosures,
- Preparation of corporation tax computations;
- Management accounts preparation;
- Communicate with and deal with any queries from clients;
- Supervision of junior staff within the department
- On-site client work (occasionally).
The Ideal Candidate
- ACA, ACCA, or equivalent, (qualified)
- 4 years’ experience within an accountancy practice firm
- An ambitious individual looking for an opportunity to develop ad progress a career within the firm
- Strong base of experience in statutory accounts preparation under UK GAAP
- Able to work from their own initiative and contribute to the success of the department
For more information on this General Practice Accounts Manager role please either apply directly, or contact Adam Munro at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job