General Manager vacancy:
We are looking for a General Manager for All Bar One in Brighton. This is a beautiful site with real growth opportunity. Situated next to the iconic Pavillion buildings the site benefits from a large external seating area in the summer and an internal design that suits itself to large bookings and dining throughout the year. We are looking for an experienced General Manager who engages with the local community and can drive their team to deliver the best hospitality in Brighton.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
For those applicants without their own transport – you must ensure that you are able to travel to and from work at the required times of the job role.
Link In with the Recruitment Manager for this Vacancy....
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job