General Manager - Stylish Restaurant Concept - Job Summary
Exciting opportunity working for one of the UK's leading premium restaurants who are currently looking for a General Manager. We are looking for a driven Manager with a similar branded background within a leading restaurant who is looking for their next exciting challenge.
Our client operates a number of premium restaurants in high footfall venues within major urban markets throughout the UK. They are a group of stylish modern yet informal restaurants serving great quality, authentic food at sensible prices.
General Manager - Stylish Restaurant Concept - Role Responsibility
As General Manager your role will involve running a busy restaurant to a very high service standard, whilst driving sales and maintaining maximum profit. If you can inspire your team to success you can expect competitive benefits, rewards, excellent training and exceptional career prospects.
The successful candidate will drive this through:
- An understanding of "brand standards"
- Mentoring and coaching their team to achieve great things
- The ability to understand and deliver on KPI's
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A warm, friendly, outgoing and motivational personality
Responsibilities will include:
- Exceeding customers expectations at all times
- Training, motivating and development of the team
- Understanding of Profit and Loss
- Helping with stock taking, ordering and maintaining GP's
- Maintaining high levels of cleanliness and standards throughout the business
- Due diligence and compliance with all Health and Safety and food hygiene requirements
General Manager - Stylish Restaurant Concept - The Ideal Candidate
As General Manager you must have:
- Previous experience of working in a high volume restaurant
- You will need a passion for hospitality, fresh food, customers and people
- Ability to manage a team by coaching, developing and motivating others
- Be a team player with the desire to develop yourself and those around you.
- A desire to excel in everything you do
- Ambition to continually drive the business forward
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job