General Manager - Stylish Bar and Restaurant - Job Summary
Exciting opportunity working for one of the UK's premium brands are currently looking for an experienced General Manager to join their Reading site. We are looking for a driven manager with a similar branded bar / restaurant background who is looking for their next exciting challenge.Our client is one of the UK's leading operators of premium restaurants and bars offering fantastic quality food and drink in unique surroundings.
General Manager - Stylish Bar and Restaurant - Role Responsibility
This role involves the day-to-day running and development of this bar and restaurant, aimed at customers who enjoy a common love of fantastic food and drink. Recruitment of new staff, initial and ongoing training, and the quality of product and service provided are key to your success. All of the management team must be able to drive sales through being passionate about quality, attention to detail and developing people.
You will be directly responsible for:
- Achieving targets set, ensuring that maximum profitability is achieved
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Merchandising the bar and the front of house area
- Ensuring that all health and safety requirements are met and adhered to
General Manager - Stylish Bar and Restaurant - The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of working within both a restaurant and bar environment as a General Manager
- People management skills with the ability to inspire the team
- Financial awareness must be fully competent with Profit and Loss
- Merchandising and presentation skills
- Can show clear progression in their career
Due to excellent in-house training, our client is committed to fulfilling career development to suit the individual's needs.
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job