This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency. In order to apply for this position candidates MUST have GENERAL INSURANCE ACTUARIAL EXPERIENCE. SEEKING FULLY QUALIFIED AND PART QUALIFIED ACTUARIES. Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client provides trusted and flexible actuarial support to clients across the insurance and pensions industry. They have been supporting leading life companies across the UK for a number of years, offering actuarial solutions in all disciplines of actuarial work, from reporting and pricing, to the most modern project work, including Solvency II and IFRS17.
They are now growing their team to expand into the general insurance sector.
You will be working directly with the client team, either on-site or remotely, liaising and working closely with them to deliver actuarial solutions. The nature of our work means no two projects are ever alike. The team are exposed to a wide aspect of actuarial specialties, whilst also engaging with key stakeholders at some of the largest life companies in the country.
You’ll regularly be joining new teams, working in different roles, so you will look forward to meeting new people and quickly getting up to speed with how you can deliver and create better outcomes for our clients.
* Lead, contribute to and oversee actuarial projects and deliverables
* Delight clients by delivering high quality actuarial work
* Work closely with key stakeholders at the client, keeping them informed of progress
* Design, propose and implement solutions, understanding the impact to the business
* Seek out further opportunities for work with clients
* Plan and prioritise deliverables and resources for projects
* Coach and mentor other team members
* Manage all stakeholders appropriately and professionally
CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
* A minimum of 3 years’ experience of actuarial work in the general insurance industry
* Exposure to multiple areas of actuarial work and an understanding of your roles in the context of a wider organisation
* Progressing with actuarial exams, although we will also consider those who have experience but have stopped taking actuarial exams
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in a format and approach appropriate to the receiving stakeholders
* Strong analytical skills
* Advanced working knowledge of Excel and good working knowledge of other MS Office applications
* Able to show initiative, work autonomously and as part of a team
* Good working knowledge of the general insurance industry, as well as actuarial techniques, regulation and legislation
* A willingness to travel to client site
* Competitive salary
* A range of flexible employee benefits
* Good work life balance
* Exposure to many aspects of actuarial work
* Remote working
* Excellent study support package
* High levels of responsibility
* Additional bonuses earned from working with clients
* Exciting time to join, with the team growing and branching into new areas
IF you feel that you are suitable for this position, we recommend you email your current CV along with your current salary, salary expectations and reason for leaving and we can call you back to discuss your details further.
- Actuarial Consulting
- General Insurance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'