- Gas / Heating Service and Repair engineers required - multiple positions available across PAYE and contract!
- Locations across Plymouth and surrounding areas
- Salary from £30,000 to £32,000 + bonuses for overtime and extra jobs attended /week
- Van, fuel card, uniform, PDA/phone included for permanent staff (please get in touch for contractor rates)
Also Included (PAYE only)….
- 20 days holiday, increasing with service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Brand new high-spec work van (air con, slam locks)
- All materials including parking are paid on account, no need to use your own cash or process and wait for expenses!
Due to extensive growth during the last 12 months and throughout 2018 DigiGroup are on the lookout for experienced Gas/Heating Service and Repair Engineers to join our team servicing our clients throughout Plymouth and surrounding areas. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team of highly skilled and professional operatives. Offering excellent earning potential and opportunities to develop within the organisation, we are seeking applicants who take great pride in their work, and who want to be part of a friendly professional organisation.
If you are a fully qualified Gas / Heating Engineer with all relevant ACS domestic qualifications, please apply or get in touch today!
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of three years relevant experience
- All appropriate qualifications (Minimum Requirements): ACS Certificates, CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1, CPA1 & Unvented Cylinders, energy efficient qualification
- Gas Safe Registration
- An excellent track record of customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Be skilled in:
- Domestic heating installations AND/OR Service, repair and breakdown
- Power flushing central heating systems
- Vented / Unvented hot water system Installations
Having built a strong reputation based on excellence, we are looking for applicants that demonstrate its core values. The right attitude is as important as skill set, and traits that team members must have include:
- Being courteous, respectful and polite
- Has a great work ethic
- Being punctual & reliable
- Being well-presented
- Having a clean & tidy approach to works
- Gas Industry
- Central Heating
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"