Support Worker/Healthcare Assistant Opportunity - No Experience Required
Have you lost your motivation with your current career?
Do you fancy a career change?
Are you looking to get your foot in the door of the care industry
Do you love helping people in care?
Then why not a true market leader in Healthcare as a Support Worker. Our client has full time 40 hours a week + Overtime, also able to provide on the job and class room based training for the chosen Support work.
A Support Worker / Support Assistant's main aim:
- is to help these people to build and develop independent living.
- helping with shopping, budgeting, meal planning
- supporting with medication, completion of care plans as well as engaging service users in social and community-based activities. These could be going to the gym, swimming lessons, visiting the cinema, museum etc.
We offer full industry leading training by accredited training providers to all our staff, to fulfil our positions, and we can offer a variety of shifts to suit an individual need. As mentioned above, the chosen support worker can be offered career path and training is even done in the classroom and on the job training so you are never left alone. The training allow individuals to further develop themselves and further strengthen their skills so that they can develop a successful career.
When you become part of our client family, you will receive not only a very competitive rate of pay, you will also have fantastic opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge to further your care career as a Support Worker.
- Supporting the Manager, Team Leader and Senior Staff in day to day operations of supported housing unit(s)
- Fostering of a positive environment in which Service Users are actively engaged
- Conducting daily assessment of Service Users mental and physical state; updating associated records and informing management
- Supporting Service Users to build their confidence, self-esteem and their ability to manage their mental health symptoms
- Personal delivery of physical and mental support to Service Users
- Supporting adults with learning disabilities, mental health needs, autistic spectrum disorders and challenging behaviour
- Learning disabilities and Autism spectrum disorders about Services
- Support with life and independence skills development
- Utilise specialist input from a multi-disciplinary team including consultant psychiatrist, physiotherapist, speech and language therapist, dietician, dentist and chiropodist
What you'll need
- Support / Care Training provided, experience is an advantage
- Experience of Mental Health and Learning Disabilities is an advantage
- Passion for the Health and Social Care industry
- Keen to develop and progress within the Social Care Industry
- Able to hold conversation and engage with service users.
- To identify and attend educational, social and leisure activities
What we'll offer
- A competitive starting salary with the opportunity to increase this through training and development, and after your probationary period
- Temporary to Permanent contract which consists of joining the client on a permanent basis if performance is satisfactory within the probationary period
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Join the fastest growing supported living business and private home care company in the southeast.
- Over 120 homes across England and South Wales
- Industry leading Care Training is provided
- Great career progression
- Training and progression available in a fast-growing business
- Management training opportunities available.
- Entirely ground floor accommodation
- Personal Responsibility
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'