From HR Assistant to HR Advisor!
**Are you an experience HR Assistant who is ready to take the next step in your HR career? **
This amazing opportunity has arisen for an experience HR Assistant to step into their first HR Advisor role, with the chance to work extremely closely with the HR Director and Head of HR Operations, progressing with the help and support of an amazing and award-winning HR team!
Our client is a globally recognised Law Firm based in the heart of London, who pride themselves on a professional excellence and upholding the highest values.
This reputable Firm is seeking a HR Advisor to join their supportive HR team, taking on the responsibility of providing a generalist support and more broadly to the firm's HR function.
The HR Advisor will be responsible for the following:
- Full responsibility of the induction of new starters, ensuring an effective integration and dealing with any issues that may occur.
- Managing all leaver processes, organising the exit interview processes and conducting face-to-face exit interviews.
- Updating payroll where necessary, and liaising with the Benefits Manager accordingly on monthly processes.
- Accurate note-taking when attending employee relations meetings for numerous cases (grievances, disciplinaries etc.).
- Preparing scripts for employee relations meetings, in accordance with requests by the HR Management team.
- Management of employee absence and wellbeing.
- Supporting the Recruitment Officer with numerous recruitment activities.
If you are a passionate HR Generalist ready to step into your first HR Advisor role, then please get in contact!