TITLE: French speaking Junior PA
LOCATION: London, Knightsbridge.
SALARY/BENEFITS: £23,000 - £25,000 plus bonus.
My client are a Private Family Office managing a variety of assets and private matters for an HNWI. They are looking for an enthusiastic French speaking Junior Office Manager/PA to join the team, a dynamic self-starter with a can-do attitude who is calm and unflappable. They are a small team and they are looking for a team player who understands the "all hands-on deck" approach. The successful candidate will be efficient, warm and friendly and possess high attention to detail.
The tasks included but are not limited to: running the office, including dealing with reception, liaising with suppliers in both English and French, following up with the ongoing projects related to the management of Real Estate, House Staff and Financials. Managing diaries, booking travel and assisting with arranging events.
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in French and English is essential for this role
- Confident writing skills in both languages
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good IT skills (Excel proficiency is a plus)
- Maintain confidentiality regarding potentially sensitive information at all times
- Be flexible with regards to working hours where required
KEY WORDS: Junior PA, French speaking, Administration, Family Office, Junior Office Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job