Job Title: Fleet Administrator
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (1 hour lunch)
Salary: £18,000 - £18,500
Our client is looking to recruit a Fleet Administrator to join their team.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Maintain individual files by Registration Number for all Company vehicles;
* Assist the FD in maintaining up to date master lists of all Company cars and Vans,
* From time to time, update the Car Master List with current mileage for all company vehicles
* Liaise with Drivers regarding their choice of Company Car from the approved list
* Obtain quotes from the Lease Hire Company, or other Companies as specified, for new and replacement Contract Hire Vehicles
* Obtain quotes from garages as appropriate for new cars which the Company decides to purchase outright
* Order vehicles following authorisation from the FD
* Coordinate the fitout, delivery and returns of the Commercial fleet
* For all new vehicles, and all driver vehicle changes, complete the P11d information on the standard form, obtain authorisation from the FD and then pass to the Human Resources Manager for Tax Purposes
* Arrange the return of surplus contract hire vehicles to the appropriate Lease Hire company when required by the FD
* Ensure MOT's and Servicing are carried out on a timely basis
* Ensure that all vehicles are taxed at all times
* Ensure that all vehicles have appropriate breakdown cover at all times
* Manage the Pool Car Fleet, including keeping records of all bookings and mileage is completed for each vehicle for Tax purposes. Ensure that all Pool Cars are kept clean and are properly maintained
* Arrange and monitor short term hire vehicles
* Notify Drivers of any traffic offences, confirm driver details and submit to the Authority concerned
* Twice a year carry out checks on Drivers Licenses for all Staff who drive Company vehicles, including vehicles acquired under the Cash for Cars Scheme, and for any Staff using privately owned vehicles for Company Business, maintain an up to date record of all offences in each case
* Maintain fleet database with mileage and service details
* Liaise with Managers to ensure all fuel cards are issued/cancelled in a timely manner
* Maintain a database of card activity and current card holders
* Ensure that the application for, issuing, acceptance and cancellation of fuel cards is in line with Company procedure.
* Report or ensure that Drivers report all accidents to our insurers and follow up all outstanding claims whether motor claims or otherwise, until payment has been received
* Ensure that the motor insurance database is updated immediately for any additions or deletions to the Company Fleet
* Complete the quarterly vehicle movement schedule for each of the Cars and Vans for prompt submission to the System
* In conjunction with HR, obtain and maintain on file, copies of all insurance documents for Cash for Car Scheme employees to evidence that Company use is permitted.
* Incoming - Provide cover to the Receptionist in opening and distributing post as early as possible in the day
* Outgoing - Complete all documentation prior to the collection. In the event of your absence from the office due to Holiday or Business, arrange suitable cover
* Internal - A number of times each day collect internal post for the Accounts, Administration, and Human Resources Departments and circulate to the appropriate staff.
* Maintain adequate stocks of stationery and distribute weekly orders internally
* Carry out price and delivery comparisons at least twice yearly to obtain the most economical price without compromising standards
* Maintain the stationery cupboard in a tidy state and regularly dispose of any obsolete stock
* Order business cards for new staff, and replacements for existing staff who require them
* Liaise regularly with the service providers to ensure that an acceptable level is maintained at all times. Communicate all complaints in written form.
* Produce a list of all third party contracts and ensure that each is renewed in good time.
* Liaise with the Receptionist to provide regular lunchtime cover, and cover at other times as required.
* Arrange temporary agency cover via the Human Resources Manager where required for sickness or holiday cover.
* Ensure that the departments Printer and photocopier have sufficient supplies of paper and toner
* Maintain the Accounts archive in good order, and from time to time, with authorisation from the FD or Accounts Manager organise the destruction of any out of date files.
* Carry out the sundry for the FD/Accounts Manager as requested.
* Support the credit control dept. with banking of cheques as required
* General support with visitors etc.
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job