FIRE AND SECURITY INSTALLATION ENGINEER - BASIC SALARY UP TO £36,000 + OVERTIME!
Our client are an established family run company based in Dorset. They specialise in providing a range of Fire and Security Systems to the their clients across the Dorset, Wiltshire, Hampshire and Somerset areas.
They are looking for an experienced Installation Engineer to join their team on a Full-Time, Permanent basis who is based in or around the Dorset or Wiltshire area.
Starting basic salary up to £36,000 depending on experience & qualifications.
Company vehicle, fuel card & mobile phone provided.
Monday to Friday work (40 hour week).
Role & Responsibilities:
• Installation of fire and security systems such as; Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms, IP CCTV & Access control.
• Fault finding and repairs on the above systems when required.
• To provide reliable, quality support to customers at all times.
• Assist customers and colleagues with technical issues either on the phone or face to face.
• Be included on the "On Call Rota" which is around 1 week in 8 weeks.
Skills, Competencies & Attributes Required:
• You will have at least 2 years' experience of working within the fire and security sector as an engineer within the installation department.
• You will have a Full UK driving License.
• Must have a high level of experience in the industry, specifically within installation.
• Have a systematic/ logical approach to tasks & problems.
• Ensure all tasks are carried out quickly & efficiently.
• Be presentable in person as well as with your vehicle and tools.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
• The ability to think laterally and "Out of the Box".
• Prompt and consistent time keeping.
• Hold an Electrical Qualfiication or equivellent.
• Have experience of full installation through to commissionining (desireable but not essential).
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training & additional benefits.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'