This is an exciting opportunity to join our Head Office in Bracknell as a Life Financial Adminstrator.
- Manage the progression process of mortgage applications to offer and completion
- Manage a pipeline of cases in accordance with team SLA's for pipeline turn
- On a case by case basis ensure that all actions are completed to ensure that cases are progressed as quickly as possible
- Ensure that outgoing documentation is sent to all relevant parties in a timely manner and is fully noted within our systems
- Ensure that queries from any parties on a case are dealt with promptly and effectively with timely communication at all times with all parties
- Ensure Advisers are aware of the status of every case you are administering on their behalf and ensure they are notified of all key events relating to the progression of the case through system notes and emails
- Advise the Administration Team Leader promptly of any issues arising, particularly where an agreed exchange or completion date may not be met.
- Where it is not possible to progress a case due to difficulties with the case, including, but not limited to:
- client loses property
- property is down-valued at survey
- mortgage offer is either incorrect or has been reduced
- material changes to the application (i.e. change of name / product)
the Adviser is briefed as soon as possible and also notify the Administration Team Leader
- Discuss any complaints from any party with the Administration Team Leader as soon as they arise
- Make quality notes of key conversations with all parties. Confirm all conversations by notes and forwarded email
- Maintain and update system records in a timely way, highlight and correct data errors discovered on our system.
- Build strong relationships with Advisers and introducer estate agency branch staff and third-party providers such as:
- Will and estate planners
- Ensure clients are aware of the range of services available, specifically looking to cross-sell conveyancing and will and estate planning and emphasise the need for the buyer to have buildings insurance in place at exchange and to consider protection cover.
- Ensure the company complies with agreed procedures and all relevant legalisation, Codes of Conduct and Practice and Due Diligence procedures, including the MAB Operating Procedures and the FCA rules. Pass any queries in this regard to the Managing Director as soon as they arise.
- Develop and apply an understanding of legal requirements of the conveyancing process.
- Have a clear understanding of all key documents required as part of the mortgage and protection application process and, where appropriate, be able to advise clients on what they need to do to progress matters.
- Make calls to existing clients in line with agreed targets and guidelines to book appointments and maximise on cross sales opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills over the telephone to ensure the development of strong working relationships with all parties involved in a case.
- Accurate administration skills to ensure clear documentation and confirmation of actions and agreements made by parties during the course of a case.
- Organisational and prioritisation skills to ensure daily activities and the overall pipeline is managed to achieve the team's SLA's.
- Ability skill to explain products and services to clients that clients may also be interested in and ability to convince the client to discuss with an Adviser or third-party provider (such as a will and estate planner).
- Proactive and can-do approach. An ability to be conscientious member of the team who assists others and identifies opportunities both within the team, for AJMS and for introducer estate agents.
- High standards of personal presentation.
- High levels of English grammar and diction.
- Basic working knowledge of Word & Excel.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'