Financial Reporting Manager
Based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, our instantly recognisable, market leading retail client is looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to join them on a permanent basis and assist the Financial Controller in providing insightful results and accurate reporting.
You will be supporting the Financial Controller in the preparation of the annual report, half year results and the financial statements of subsidiary entities under IFRS. Providing technical advice and guidance, liaising with the Company's auditors and ensuring the production of the half year and year end reporting is completed.
The successful individual will be ACA Qualified with good technical knowledge of IFRS and experience of preparing and auditing financial statement under IFRS. You will have a keen interest in technical accounting advancements and its implications in practice.
Duties will include:
- Deputising & supporting the Financial Controller in providing insightful results, the year end and half year end financial reporting processes, ensuring accurate financial reporting output in accordance with IFRS in accordance with Group's timelines
- Business partner the Commercial Finance team and the business to provide insightful Financial overview of the management accounts for the board and shareholders
- Presentations of budgets and forecast, ensuring full understanding of the P&L including trends, risks and opportunities with course correction recommendations
- Work closely with the Financial Controller to produce a 5-year plan in line with the companies strategy, ensuring ongoing reporting against this
- Responsibility for the timing and accurate preparation of all financial information in the Group's annual report
- Supporting and leading in the preparation for the year-end audit and the interim review
- Support the contact with and provide assistance to the company's auditors
- Own and Lead the balance sheet review process including presenting to the board and stakeholders around the business, producing risk and opps analysis
- Develop and produce the monthly management accounts pack and support the Financial Controller in the preparation of Board &
- Preparation of the financial statements for the company's subsidiaries and ensure filing deadlines are met
- Responsibility of technical advice and guidance internally within finance and externally outside finance in relation to IFRS accounting treatment of various matters
- Preparation of the quarterly KPI information required for internal Group reporting and liaising with key stakeholders such as Finance Director and Finance Manager for to ensure accuracy and understanding
- Support the preparation of quarterly reporting information, communicated externally and internally to the FD/CFO & Group
- Responsibility for the finance lease register, dilapidation's accounting and consolidation journals
- Responsible for integrity of the fixed asset register for the company and depreciation accounting
- Support ad-hoc initiatives such as implementing better financial controls
For more information about this role or any other Financial Reporting Manager jobs in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
- Financial Reporting Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'