This is a senior management role working in a complex environment for a Insurance firm. You will have a proven track record in Insurance and feel confident to complete the following duties:
- Lead the production of reporting
- Prepare and review quarterly group consolidations
- Review quarterly trade capital review providers
- Liaise with external auditors
- Process enhancement: ensure that the content of the reporting and the quality of the analysis is continuously improved.
- Financial Risks and Controls: Identify, recommend and implement agreed changes to financial processes and controls to reflect business needs, operational requirements and to ensure compliance with latest Internal Audit procedures.
- Strong financial controls orientation and awareness of regulatory requirements;
- Financial systems experience and knowledge;
This is a fast moving environment and will include proven resource management skills during peak periods and ability to prioritise workload and focus on activities to meet operational requirements and deliver most business value.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in understanding financial dynamics of insurance and have strong analytical skills to interpret complex information. You will also maintain excellent written and oral communication skills and be able to contribute towards preparation and delivery of presentations.
Please only apply to this opportunity if you have suitable post qualification experience within an Insurance organisation.
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Modelling.