Foxwell Associates are proud to be working with a leading brand within the FMCG sector based in Avonmouth who are currently recruiting for a Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager to sit within their busy finance department. The role is permanent, working full time hours Monday to Friday and is to commence as soon as possible.
An overview of the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager is as follows:
* Lead the annual budget and quarterly forecasting processes
* Prepare and review the weekly forecasting process including the provision of insightful commentary developed with the business highlighting risks and opportunities
* Prepare and review the monthly consolidated results pack and deliver analysis to the Director of FP&A
* Own the budget and forecasting system in terms of maintenance and development
* Understand and be able to explain the impact of foreign exchange on the divisional results
* Build relationships with senior management in order to understand the business and the impact of operational changes on the financial results of the division
* Provide regular and ad-hoc support to the FD in terms of understanding and explaining financial results and forecasts
* Provide coaching, direction and management for the finance analysts
The successfully appointed Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager will demonstrate the following attributes:
* Qualified accountant (ICAEW, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
* Experience of leading reporting, budgeting and forecasting cycles
* Experience of multi-currency business reporting, ideally in a FMCG business
* A proven track record of leading teams to deliver results that help drive a business forward
* Strong IT and data manipulation skills in both excel and a system based environment
In return for your skills the client offers a competitive salary of up to £65,000, dependent on experience.
For further details, please contact Rich Cheasley of Foxwell Associates on .
Foxwell Associates are committed to ensuring Equal Opportunities for all, and will not unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, colour, nationality, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, age, disability, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity or political belief/opinions.
- Finance Manager