Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting an IFA who are presently recruiting for a Financial Planning Analyst/Paraplanner
They have identified an opening for a Financial Planning Analyst who will play a pivotal role in providing client relationship support to Financial Planners and Financial Planning Support.
As Financial Planning Analyst, your duties and responsibilities include:
- Preparing agendas for new and review clients which will include;
- Building cash flow models.
- Familiarising yourself with the clients' files and establishing gaps in information and raising appropriate queries.
- Producing income and expenditure analysis, assets summaries, inheritance tax calculations etc.
- Carrying out pension calculations, including NHS defined benefit pension calculations.
- Updating and interpreting risk profile questionnaires, assisting Financial Planners in identifying appropriate levels of risk/investment portfolios for clients
- Attending client meetings where required.
- Preparing reports summarising the outcome of any meetings, including formulating and detailing any subsequent recommendations.
- Formulating advice and preparing ad hoc suitability letters for the full range of investment and protection products. The successful candidate should have the skills, experience and qualifications that will allow them to effectively handle all the specified responsibilities. They should be dynamic and motivated with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Financial Planning Analyst Requirements
- Diploma in Financial Planning.
- Can communicate effectively with clients and stakeholders at all levels (written and verbally)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills - particularly Excel
- Comprehensive Financial Planning knowledge
- Ability to analyse and understand complex data and situations to recommend the optimal solution This role would be suited to any of the following;
- This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency.In order to apply for this position candidates MUST have SENIOR LEVEL FINANCIAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION EXPERIENCE. Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
Would be suited to:
- Desk based Adviser
- Financial Planning Analyst
- Senior Financial Services Administrator
- Independent Financial Adviser
If you are also aware of any friends or colleagues currently working within the industry who are looking for a change within their career, please pass on our contact details and we will endeavour to assist with their search.
Profile Search and Selection are a specialist Pensions and Financial Services recruitment agency with opportunities nationwide - Please feel free to contact us direct should you wish to discuss any further vacancies