T2M Resourcing are seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager for a highly successful specialist services company based in Nottinghamshire. This is an exceptional opportunity to build your experience and exposure at Board level working alongside the CFO of the Venture Capital backed company as well as further developing your financial modelling, analytical and commercial skills. Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
As Financial Planning & Analysis Manager key responsibilities will include:
- Develop a medium to long-range financial forecasting model and to take ownership of the budgeting and business planning process.
- You will work closely with the board and senior management team to develop robust Management Information and analysis including preparing cost and commercial bids / tender data.
- Cash flow forecasting will be a key part of your role and you will get involved in various projects.
- Work as a Business Partner and work alongside Operations, identifying areas for financial improvement.
To be successful in the role of Financial Planning & Analysis Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of building financial models, preferably including in developing cash flows and balance sheets.
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA, ACA, CIMA
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Be able to conduct investment appraisal analysis and write papers preferred.
- Good communication skills and be comfortable challenging the "status quo"
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary circa £45,000 to £50,000 and benefits package together with the opportunity to develop great skills and experience. To apply please forward your CV with details of your current salary, benefits and notice period.
- Financial Modeling
- Microsoft Excel