Financial Analyst - Immediate Start!
As a core member of the team your duties will include:
• Ensure all Estates costs are identified and recorded onto the financial system (Agresso), including purchase invoices, recharges, stock allocation and labour costs.
• Ensure procedures are in place to adequately record and monitor income. Prepare and issue sales invoice and recharges, where appropriate. Ensure rental invoices are kept up to date and reflect the leases in place.
• Prepare bill lists for DD payments, including Utilities, ensuring they are reconciled and authorised by the relevant signatory and passed to the finance section for payment. Reconcile Utilities charges on a monthly basis.
• Identify and receive invoice queries and resolve these by reference to the supplier or University Officer as appropriate. This should involve regular review of statements, open purchase orders, correspondence and supplier invoices.
• Ensure that all job cost sheets prepared by the help desk team are maintained correctly to identify and quantify rechargeable works including collating and recording stores requisitions and issuing costs relating to direct labour bookings.
• Maintain the mobile phone contract for the Estates Management team, including ordering new hardware and ensuring bill is accurate.
• Prepare and/or provide financial information for compliance returns (eg. HMRC, HESA, HEFCE, national statistics, etc) and freedom of information requests.
• Prepare and review budgetary control reports against detailed expense reposts to ensure that errors are identified and corrected. Assist with investigating variances.
• Assist and/or prepare ad-hoc financial reports for budget holders to assist in monitoring their income and expenditure.
• Work with the central finance department to ensure all financial month end and year end accruals and prepayments are calculated and recorded accordingly.
• 36 hours a week (Mon-Fri)
• Subsidised Parking
• Strong Public Transport Links
This is a responsible and rewarding role for an individual who is interested in pursuing a new challenge. If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please apply directly to: Michael.Puczkowski@reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'