Marks Sattin are currently partnering a reputable business in Warwick who are seeking a part qualified Financial Accountant.
This is an exciting role that can offer you excellent progression within an international business that is going through another growth phase.
Key duties as Financial Accountant include:
- Processing and analysing overrides and rebate invoices
- Supporting the Head of Financial Reporting and Accounting in the month end close.
- Provision of monthly balance sheet reconciliations (capital, petty cash, creditors and stock/WIP controls and validation)
- Reviewing of monthly journals from sites
- Assisting in control and audit of financial information
- Carrying out other duties that may reasonably be requested of you to ensure the efficient running of the business
To be considered for this position, candidates must be part qualified with a strong eye for detail and ability to work under pressure without cracking under the pressure!
A competitive salary of £28,000 - £35,000 is on offer dependant on experience and where you are with your studies. Study support can be provided along with guaranteed career progression within an international business.