My exclusive client, a well-established service sector company based in Crewe is looking to appoint an experienced Finance Operations Manager to join their high calibre team. The group are now a multi-award winning international company who build, design, create and collaborate with leading companies in their sector to provide platforms, portals, apps and data which enhance the traditional offering in their niche industry.
- Management, training & professional development of a small team of AP/AR Assistants
- Review and ensure completeness and accuracy of customer invoicing (daily/weekly/monthly). Processing and issuing customer invoices when needed
- Ensuring efficient and prompt recording of purchase order creation and authorisation, matching to supplier invoices (with manager approvals and goods-in confirmations) and proposed payments runs to the group treasury team
- Designing and operating controls over suppliers, names and bank details to protect against loss or fraud
- Manage staff expenses to be controlled, explained, authorised and paid efficiently
- Oversee month-end close of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable ledgers (multi-country, multi-currency)
- Support the annual audit process, process improvements and systems development
- Support updates of Financial Control and Reporting team's short-term cash flow model, with 13-week visibility
- Process improvements and systems development for A/R & A/P, including roll-out & management of purchase order and invoice approvals processing and customer billing process improvements to improve accuracy, speed and usefulness and reducing re-keying and manual/off-line processes
- Adhere to the company organisational financial policies and procedures
- Develop these procedures in line with business goals and compliance needs
- Support the company management accountants to answers questions and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Strong experience in a similar operational finance role
- Excellent organisational skills and previous team management/development experience
- Solid finance systems knowledge, previous systems change project exposure would be beneficial
Benefits include; 25 days holiday increasing with service, private healthcare/ cash plan, pension, life insurance and a wide range of discounts via an enhanced benefits platform.
- financial control
- operational finance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'