My client is looking for a Finance Operations Manager to join their team based in SW London. You will be responsible for maintaining the key financial controls of the company, providing strong service to both internal and external customers and ensuring controls and processes are in place around bank reconciliations and balance sheet reconciliations.
Duties will include:
• Ownership and responsibility for departmental processes and procedures
• Ensure that daily trial balances are produced accurately and that all differences are identified and corrected
• Ensure that daily bank reconciliations are produced accurately and that all reconciling items are investigated and cleared ensuring no items are outstanding beyond 1 month
• Managing the inbox for queries from Operations and Credit Control relating to bank recs and payments
• Drive efficiencies in reconciliations systems and processes
• Ensure that processing of manual payments is in line with the authorities mandate
• Processing of the BACS, Generate and Unpaids processes in line with authorities mandate
• Maintain good working relationships with other departments within Close
• Provide cover for other team members as an when required
• Ensuring the Financial Control Assistants have the appropriate training and knowledge to perform their roles.
• Review Financial Control and Operations procedures regularly and update as appropriate, adding new procedures where necessary
You will be managing a small team of 3 people, management skills are incredibly important for this role.
• Experience working in a supervisory/managerial role
• Good excel skills including pivot tables and v-lookups
• A background supervising an AP or AR team would be advantageous
• Strong communication skills
• SAP would be a bonus
• Good understanding of bank and balance sheet reconciliations
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants.
Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job