Focus24 Ltd are a hirer of camera technology servicing the film and commercial industries. They have an excellent reputation in the sector and have grown significantly in recent years and following the acquisition of a competing company.
The newly enlarged organisation has entered an exciting stage of growth and is looking to recruit a "Financial Controller" to compliment the small accounts team currently in place. Key responsibilities will include:
• Delivery of final monthly management accounts
• Ownership of the balance sheet
• Provide intelligent cash flow forecasts
• Compile weekly and monthly flash sales and 'dashboard’ KPI’s
• Prepare asset usage reports and customer margin analysis
• Work with the management team to develop bottom up budgets and monitor variances
• Prepare monthly reports and papers for the Board of Directors including capex evaluation
• Completion of Statutory Accounts and Company House Returns
Reporting to the MD, the ideal candidate will be fully qualified and have the leadership and communication qualities to interpret data and provide meaningful management information to the management and the Board. Some experience in the entertainment and or Asset management business is an advantage as well as having the confidence to challenge assumptions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job