Heyland Recruitment have been engaged by our award winning client, a highly acquisitive, large and successful international service business in the Warrington area, as they look to appoint an ambitious, qualified Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Finance Manager will be responsible for promoting a continuous improvement environment, displaying strong commercial awareness and technical accounting knowledge with a pro-active approach to identifying and managing risk.
You will also review of business needs with value added financial reporting to support business critical decisions that maximise efficiency and effectiveness of the UK Operations.
Main responsibilities include;
* Preparation, finance leadership and support to the business on budgets, forecasting and strategic planning for the UK Operations
* Preparation of performance reporting for the overseas operations with review and alignment of budgets and forecast with the UK
* Rounded knowledge of both commercial and financial accounting for the UK and overseas perations
* M&A support as and when required
* Involvement in system integration and security
* Driving process improvements and best practice across the finance teams and with the wider business
* Building relationships and networks with other finance teams to ensure consistency and compliance with global practice and policy
* Balance sheet reconciliation and review.
* Continuous improvement of business process and pro-active approach to improving non-compliance to drive effective and efficient practice
* Monthly Balance Sheet reporting to Finance Director, highlighting any areas requiring further review and explanation of trend changes
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Accountant who is looking to progress their career within a fast-paced project related business. You will be technically competent with advanced Excel and financial modelling skills and have previously worked within a larger business. Candidates who have previously worked within a US owned company, or previous exposure to SOX compliance will be of particular interest.
This fantastic role would suit a commercially minded finance professional who brings a clear and analytical approach to the accounts department. You must demonstrate an aptitude for improving existing processes and possess the interpersonal skills to develop relationships and challenge senior management in a constructive/concise manner.
The successful candidate will join a fast moving international organisation that will offer unlimited opportunities to progress their financial career within a stable working environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job