Our client, based in Camberley, is looking for an ambitious, hard working Finance Manager to join their accounts team. The ideal candidate will be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified accountant. They must be a self starter with key good communication skills. This role will report directly into the Finance Director.
- Production of yearly stat accounts for non-audited entities
- Preparation of yearly tax for same companies
Preparation of monthly management accounts to tight deadlines
Provision of business partnering to business managers to assist their business growth
- Balance sheet ownership - maintenance and preparation of balance sheet reconciliations across various companies on a rotational basis
- Analysis of customer debt highlighting in advance problematic customers, credit reviews etc
- Strong ability in excel for basic modelling - e.g. commission schemes / improving Management Information packs for FD
- Project work along side the Finance Director
- Assistance in the preparation of policies and procedures
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
- Finance Manager
- Sheet Reconciliations