You will be responsible for the preparation of management accounts and overseeing a small finance team. This will include ensuring statutory compliance to accounting standards.
• Lead, manage and support the Finance Department team of staff and volunteers.
• Ensure the Finance Department supports the overall goals and values of the organisation and services provided are delivered in a professional and efficient manner.
• Manage, support and provide leadership for finance staff, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness in all work practices.
• Conduct regular one to one and team meetings, undertake annual appraisals for team members and set appropriate objectives identifying training and development needs.
• Ensure all Finance Department duties are covered in periods of absence
• Produce Finance Department timetable ahead of new month and financial year, and ensure all Finance Department deadlines are met
• Ensure accurate monthly financial reporting for the organisation is produced as per set deadlines, for review by the Director of Finance.
• As part of the month end process, prepare and review Trial Balances
Applicants will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Experience within sage line 50 or 200
- Team management skills
Please apply today for your opportunity to join this successful team.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job