Finance Manager - Disruptive Tech Start-Up
We are pleased to be working on a Retained basis with one of the most exciting group of Tech start-ups in the UK and Europe. My client has the aim of "Producing Tech which makes the world a better place" - similar in many respects to some of Elon Musk's ventures. They have businesses which range from Robotics to Luxury Cars as well as new Transportation and Sports industry concepts. Three of the entities are now ready to scale rapidly and require a Finance Manager to work closely with the Leadership team to support this expansion.
This is an opportunity to work in a hugely entrepreneurial environment which is excellently funded and has ambitions to continue the setup and development of disruptive start-ups in a range of industries.
With plans to move into a fantastic new office space next month and promoting flexible working focussed on delivery and impact the client are looking for the "brightest" and most "ambitious" candidates on the market who are motivated and excited by making a difference.
The Finance Manager is integral to the growth of three differing, revolutionary start-ups and the setup of additional entities planned this year. They will report to the COO of the Owners Investment fund with extensive exposure to Leadership teams.
- Support the COO and CEO with Strategic planning
- Develop Financial Models and Business Plans
- Establish a Financial Planning and Analysis process and implement a Budgeting cycle
- Build and manage the Day-to- Day Finance function
- Advise on the setup of new entities and businesses both in the UK and Internationally
- Provide Accounting advice and support as businesses are incorporated
- Responsible for producing monthly Management Accounts and Year-End Accounts (IFRS)
- Support ad-hoc strategic projects (this may include M&A activity)
- Provide Decision Support across the business
- Qualified Accountant (ideally ACA or ACCA)
- Excited by and Passionate about start-ups and Tech
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Very Commercially Astute
- Confident Engaging with Senior Stakeholders
- Technically strong Accountant - particularly IFRS
- Some International Tax knowledge
- Experience building FP&A functions
- £60,000 - £70,000 + Equity + Flexible Working + Benefits Package
- Start Date ASAP (can wait 3 months)
Please get in touch at or give me a call on .
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Follow us on Twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ