An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the North West’s leading distribution organisations as a Finance IT Systems Supervisor on a permanent basis. This role will be responsible for continuously improving the efficiency of the Finance IT Systems, while delivering a first class service to all internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have experience managing a small team and excellent systems skills.
The Finance IT Systems Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Managing a small team of Finance IT assistants
- Providing support to IT technicians working with Financial IT systems
- Financial reporting and KPI production on a monthly basis
- Assessing and testing new reporting systems
- Liaising with Finance Managers to review KPI performance
- Planning Finance related IT projects
- Efficiently handling system issues
- Assisting with audits and relevant audit documents
Ideally you will have/be:
- Experience managing a small team
- Strong systems knowledge (preferably JD Edwards)
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- Able to work autonomously
If you have all of the above requirements for the Finance IT Systems Supervisor position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all types of (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) qualified vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Management Accountant
- Financial Accountant
- Assistant Financial Controller
- Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
- Finance Director
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.
- JD Edwards
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'