Do you have experience as a Development Finance Broker?
Would you like work for an Ultra high net worth brokerage based in Mayfair?
Development Finance Broker Package
• Basic salary up to £40k DOE + Commission 10%
• Or Self Employed 70/30 split
• Office Hours 8:45am - 5:30pm
• Based in the Mayfair office
• 25 days holiday per year, plus 1 additional day per year of service
• Opportunities for professional development and career growth.
About the Finance Brokerage
The business you'll be working for is considered to be the world's leading mortgage provider for high profile, high net worth individuals, providing mortgage solutions for the most complex and fascinating financial scenarios.
Working in the UK and internationally, with both residential and commercial property, arranging complex multi-million-pound mortgages.
The company has continued to successfully evolve within an ever-changing market, having advised on over half a billion pounds of transactions last year alone.
The Finance Brokerage Culture
The company are renowned for their astute industry knowledge and detailed and professional approach to complex financial scenarios.
This company is the first choice for HNW & UHNW clients globally.
Collaboration and sharing information for the benefit of all is at the heart of the company, fostering an environment that encourages innovation, teamwork, and professional growth.
They develop their team of Brokers to excel within the industry and achieve their potential, working in stunning offices based in Mayfair.
Development Finance Broker Job Description
As a Development Finance Broker, you will play a key role in facilitating funding for property development projects. Your expertise in development finance and your ability to connect clients with suitable lenders will be essential in driving successful projects to completion.
- Assess clients’ development financing requirements.
- Identify and connect clients with appropriate lenders
- Negotiate and structure development finance deals.
- Provide guidance on project feasibility and risks.
- Collaborate with clients, lenders, and project stakeholders.
- Stay updated on development finance market trends.
Development Finance Broker desired skills and experience
- Previous experience as a Development Finance Broker.
- In-depth understanding of property development finance.
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills.
- Financial analysis and risk assessment capabilities.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements in development finance.
Think that this role is right for you?
Contact us to arrange a call, we’d love to find out more about you.
- Commercial Mortgages
- Development Financing
- Financial Services
- Structured Finance
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'