Finance Assistant: £25,000 - £27,000 per annum
Our client, located in Central London is recruiting a Finance Assistant to join their growing team.
This role will be reporting into the Finance Manager, and the ideal candidate will thrive working in a busy and fast paced environment. Duties will include, but not be limited to;
- Production of Daily and Monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Preparing and posting of Petty Cash Journals
- Postings of all Manual Purchase Ledger Payments
- Postings of all Cash Book Payments
- Raising of Cheques and Electronic Bacs payments
- The Setting up of Direct Debits and Standing Orders
- Completing/Changing and maintaining of the Bank mandates
- Dealing with the office and bank queries
- Adhoc duties as required
- 6-12 months experience within a similar role
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Good Excel skills
- Strong team work ethics, but also have the ability to work autonomously
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'