An exciting opportunity to work for a large organisation and be part of a great team.
Your new company
A well established and prestigious company based in the Doncaster area.
Your new role
Your new role will involve the following duties:
- Working in conjunction with the Finance Manager on a variety of projects.
- Providing a full processing function for purchase, sales and nominal ledgers.
- Ensuring accurate input of data.
- Producing reports and information as required to the Head of Finance.
- Check and process supplier invoices and expense claims and ensure prompt payments via BACS.
- Producing sales invoices, monthly statements and reports for credit control purposes.
- Assisting with other accounts/administrative tasks as required.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Previous experience of operating within an accounts capacity
- Accounting qualifications and Systems proficiency
- Systems proficiency using Excel, Word and SAGE.
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get:
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Bespoke aftercare
- The chance to be an important part of a great team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'