Finance Assistant -3808
As an established, highly successful, well-known brand name business, the role of Finance Assistant is an integral part of the organisation. You will enjoy excellent benefits including, subsidised on-site restaurant, 27 days holiday rising to 32 with service, free parking, private medical cover and an opportunity to develop a career in the world of finance.
The company has been creating and selling specialist consumer goods since the late 70’s, and remains a dynamic force in its field.
As Finance Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Direct outsourced AR agents daily to ensure prompt and accurate allocation of debtor receipts, assisting as necessary with large/complex allocations
- Liaise with Sales to resolve outstanding promotional debit note claims and get authorisation for credit notes to be issued
- Liaise with sales administration/logistics to ensure that goods returned are in process for credit
- Resolve queries on customers’ accounts promptly, raising journals as necessary for authorisation
- Run month-end customer statements and aged debtor reports
- Prepare debtor reports as requested
- Assist in controlling the Travel & Expense system
- Maintain Accounts Payable master data with current, correct names, addresses and bank details of suppliers/employees
- Assist outsourced AP team to ensure:
- invoices received are properly coded and approved before payment
- Supplier statements are regularly checked, missing invoices obtained and differences investigated
- Cover for the Accounts Controller when absent.
- Assist Accounts Controller and other Finance Team members as requested
The successful candidate for the role of Finance Assistant will:
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a business role or be a graduate looking to develop a career in finance
- Have A Levels or equivalent
In return the Finance Assistant will receive a basic salary of £20-25,000.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job