Our public sector client based on the outskirts of Chippenham has an immediate requirement for a Finance Assistant to join their busy team.
Key duties will include:
- Preparing and posting journals
- Posting and coding invoices onto sales ledger system
- Processing invoices and credit notes
- Setting up standing orders
- Bank reconciliation
- Updating client information on system
- Processing departmental credit cards
- Use of Excel
This role would suit someone who has worked in a busy finance environment and who also has a good working knowledge of Exel.
In addition, you must be immediately available or on a notice period of no longer than a week.