Our client is a well-regarded Wealth Management business that has been around for nearly 3 decades. With strong foundations and growth built on reputation, the business specialises in providing personal and corporate clients a full and thorough service delivered by technical and experienced Wealth Management professionals. Located in Leicestershire, the business currently manages in excess of £600 million in FUM.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the SIPP Team Leader, Pensions Technical Manager Partners and Consultants to deliver the highest possible standard of service to clients and their advisers;
- Ensure that all relevant work received is recorded in the SIPP~Pro Worklog using the appropriate task types. Make appropriate notes to reflect the work undertaken and when the task is complete update the Worklog accordingly;
- Ensure that the Bank reconciliation routine is run on a daily basis and exceptions are investigated;
- Arrange the invoicing and collection of client fees;
- Take responsibility for the monthly SIPP and SSAS Payroll run ensuring that pension payments are paid on time and the PAYE account is balanced.
- Ensure that sufficient cash is retained to pay fees, adviser remuneration and income payments;
- Assist colleagues with preparation of Valuations for members
- Assist with the preparation of VAT returns;
- Completion of the HMRC Annual Tax return to reclaim tax deducted on investment income;
- Assist with the tracking of Investment Income received and completion of monitoring forms;
- Ensure that all administration tasks are carried out in accordance with agreed timescales and quality standards;
- Provide a proactive service to colleagues ensuring that tasks are completed within agreed service standards;
About your knowledge and experience
- Good personal organisational skills with the ability to prioritise their own workload;
- Proactive, enthusiastic and driven approach;
- Good attention to detail
- Works well under pressure maintaining attention to detail;
- Ability to work to prescribed deadlines;
- Clear concise communication skills at all levels;
- A positive attitude to client care.
- A competitive salary plus benefits that include flexi time, parking, company pension and death in service