Role - Finance Assistant
Location - Didcot, Oxfordshire
Salary - £23,000 p.a.
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full Time, 35 hrs per week
Atlas Employment is delighted to be working with this existing client on the outskirts of Didcot; they are looking for an experienced Accounts/Finance Assistant to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a finance role and have willingness to learn. This is a great opportunity to work for a successful organisation that offers growth within.
- Keep purchase ledger up to date, coding to all nominal and department codes
- Post all invoices/credits/supplier payments
- Ad hoc duties
- Administration filing
- Responsible for petty cash, posting onto Sage
- Processing month end purchase ledger reports
- Set up new supplier agreements
- Deal with accounts queries
- Expenses and credit card transactions
- Must have worked previously on Sage 50 or above
- Outlook/Excel experience is a must
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills - liaising across departments and building team values to produce results required
- Excellent ability to organise workload based on nature and urgency of task
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Chantelle Fogarty at Atlas Employment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job
- Communication Skills