Finance and Administration Assistant
£22,000 per annum
A highly valued local organisation operating in the not-for-profit sector is looking to recruit a Finance and Administration Assistant into their team based in Wrexham. The appointed candidate will be responsible for supporting the Executive director and senior team in all the finance and administration tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to join a small but growing charity and be a part of an amazing vision and a successful and friendly team.
- Account reconciliations
- Staff payroll both fortnightly and monthly run
- Sales and purchase ledger
- Payment process and allocation
- Query management from internal and external stakeholders
- HR administration such as attaining proof of right to work in the UK
- Ad hoc general administration duties
- Experience of working within an Account team
- Accounting qualification essential
- Experience of using Xero or Sage Line 50
- Intermediate/advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Good IT skills - including Word and Excel
- Successful appointment to the role requires a clear DBS check
- A good problem solver with good initiative
- Be a team player
- Organised and able to prioritise own workload
- Compassionate and an excellent communicator
Our client is a highly respected and valued organisation operating in the not-for-profit sector.
This role therefore provides an experienced Accounts Administrator with the opportunity to work in an environment where their ethical stance and skills will be valued. This is a great opportunity to join a small but growing team in their exciting journey and develop and progress with a challenging career.
- £22,000 per annum
- Excellent career opportunities
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Staff restaurant and gym
- 37 hours per week
- The opportunity to work for a fantastic not-for-profit organisation
- Contributory pension
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'