This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly respected Field Marketing Agency, assisting with the delivery of tactical objectives for the UK Field Sales team.
Strong communication skills are essential as you will need to ensure that every Field Sales team member has an understanding of the relevant KPIs and standards needed by accounts and channels, in line with Company objectives.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Client relationship management experience
* Extensive knowledge of the relevant UK market: Grocery or Impulse
* Previous experience of working with a field sales team
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Able to communicate at all levels face-to-face, by telephone and in writing
* Able to express ideas and views persuasively, clearly and concisely
* Strong organisational skills
* Adaptable to the needs and requirements of the business and its clients
* Able to work to deadlines, under pressure and to prioritise effectively
This position will involve working 2 days per week in Greenford.
In return the company offer excellent benefits including a car allowance of £6,000 per annum.
If you like to work in a fast paced dynamic environment then apply today. Alternatively, if you would like to find out more information, please contact Nicola Palombo on .
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job