Avenues Group are looking for full-time female support workers to join the team in Bromley to support adults with learning disabilities, autism, epilepsy and mobility issues (hoisting) in a supported living environment.
Avenues is a specialist provider of adult social care, supporting people with complex needs to enjoy life. This might be everyday things like providing support to do the shopping, getting a new haircut or just making a drink. But it’s also about more delicate stuff, like choosing where to live, supporting them to take a shower or the development of friendships.
Due to the nature of this role it is desirable for the successful applicants to hold a full valid UK driving licence as this service provides automatic mobility cars.
Benefits of working for Avenues Group
- 31 annual leave days including bank holidays (pro-rated)
- Career progression and internal opportunities
- Sector leading learning and development facilities
- Ongoing support from local and central teams
- The ability to build long-term relationships with the people we support
- A permanent, stable job in an ever-growing organisation
- Company pension scheme
You don’t need any previous experience or training (we’ll provide lots of that). But you will need to demonstrate that you share our values of Respect, Excellence, Integrity and Pride, and…
- be caring and sympathetic
- be passionate about supporting others
- be flexible to workearly morning, late evening shifts over a 7 day rota;
7:00am to 15:00pm, 15:00pm to 21:00pm or 8:00am to 18:00pm as well as long days if required.
There is a genuine occupational requirement for the holder of this post to be female in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
Apply today to find out more about careers with Avenues and how you can make a difference to someone’s life.
- Learning Disabilities
- Personal Care
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'