Female Support Worker - Canterbury, Kent
Shifts and Rates:
Days: Monday - Friday £9.00 per hour
Nights: Monday - Sunday £7.80 per hour
Weekends: Saturday - Sunday £10.00 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare is currently recruiting for skilled female support workers to join our team to support our female client who has a spinal injury in the Canterbury area. The successful support worker would be required to provide personal care and assistance with our clients various interventions. We are seeking support workers with a patient, caring nature to encourage our client's independence in her home and community, whilst still providing a high standard of care.
Pulse Community Healthcare are a complex care provider that specialise in one to one care in the community. We provide high quality care to our complex client centred packages. For our support workers, our impeccable specialist training will be provided to allow development in their careers via skills and knowledge.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.