Female Support Worker - Halesworth
Hours - Varied shifts available
Pay rate - £8.12 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare has a rewarding new role for support workers to join our team to care for our male client. Support Workers with experience of working with spinal injuries would be preferred, however is not essential as full mandatory and specialist training will be provided to the successful support worker. Daily duties would include personal care, assistance with mobility and management of our clients various interventions. We are looking for outgoing, positive support workers to assist in our clients hobbies, which include polo, hunts and socializing as well as encouraging our clients independence in his own home and in the community.
Pulse Community Healthcare is the UK leading provider of high quality care to our complex client centered packages. We are equally proud of our impeccable specialist training offered to our support workers to allow development in their career.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
- UK driving license required.
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job