Female Support Worker - Ferryhill, County Durham
Hours: Mon- Sun - 10pm - 8:45am
Pay Rate: £9.19 per hour
Are you a support worker seeking a new role? Do you have experience with learning disabilities? Pulse Community Healthcare has a rewarding opportunity for a support worker to join us in supporting our female client. Daily duties would include personal care, assistance with mobility and management of our client's interventions. We are looking for support workers with a positive, caring attitude to help aid our client's independence and challenging behavior.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a leading UK provider of complex person-centred care packages. Our specialist healthcare teams support people with a variety of conditions and disabilities to live their life as independently as possible, in their own homes.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal Support Worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• Previously worked with a catheter
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job